Today Widget and Local Notifications
QuickPlan "Today" enables you to track today's in-processing tasks in the App Welcome View and the iOS Notification Center with daily notification.
- iOS Today Widget.
- iOS Local Notifications.
- Today Task List in App.
Select projects you like to track in "Today", and enable the today widget in the notification center.
- Select projects for "Today".
- Enable QuickPlan today widget - Swift down from any screen to bring up the notification center, then Tap on the "Edit" button to show all the available widgets.
- Tap on the green ‘+’ button next to the QuickPlan to enable it
- By default, the height of the QuickPlan today widget is minimum. Please tap the "show more" button on the widget.
If this feature enabled, the iOS would send a notification to brief today's tasks at the time you set.
- Maximum one notification per day to summarize the today's in-processing tasks.
- Notifications will be sent two months after the last time the app opened.
- Sharing Project from iPad
- Import Project on iPad
- Sharing Project from iPhone
- Import Project on iPhone
- Sharing Project via AirDrop
- Sharing Project via Email
- Sharing Project via Dropbox
- Sharing Project via Google Drive
- Sharing Project via OneDrive
- Sharing Project via Box Cloud
- Sharing Project via 3rd Apps