Four fields added to archive task start, finish, workdays, and duration fields. We can use the archived fields to archive the date and duration fields and use it as a baseline to show the active date and duration in a different color.
Following the animation demonstrates:
- Show the new archive fields (by default, the archive fields is invisible)
- Archive active date and duration fields (copy from the active fields to archive fields). QuickPlan supports to archive for all the tasks together, and we can't edit a specific cell of archive fields.
- Change the display option of the active date and duration fields, to show the text in colorful by comparing to archived data.
- Sharing Project from iPad
- Import Project on iPad
- Sharing Project from iPhone
- Import Project on iPhone
- Sharing Project via AirDrop
- Sharing Project via Email
- Sharing Project via Dropbox
- Sharing Project via Google Drive
- Sharing Project via OneDrive
- Sharing Project via Box Cloud
- Sharing Project via 3rd Apps