- Open a Mindmap in iThoughts app
- Export as .opml file, and then "Copy to QuickPlan"
- A new project will be created in QuickPlan
OPML is a very simple protocol, very less information will be included in the OPML file, what information will be included in the OPML file created by other apps is out the control of QuickPlan. If some information you input in mindmap is not be included in the OPML file, you know of cause the information will not be included in QuickPlan project.
It's not a good practice to input task date and resource information in the mindmap app, because of preceding issue, and because that QuickPlan does the work to input task date and resource more efficiently and professionally
- Sharing Project from iPad
- Import Project on iPad
- Sharing Project from iPhone
- Import Project on iPhone
- Sharing Project via AirDrop
- Sharing Project via Email
- Sharing Project via Dropbox
- Sharing Project via Google Drive
- Sharing Project via OneDrive
- Sharing Project via Box Cloud
- Sharing Project via 3rd Apps